EBI.AI.AI respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way information about you, including from your online activity is collected and how that information is used by EBI.AI.AI. This statement is readily available on our EBI.AI.AI home page and at the bottom of every EBI.AI.AI web page.
Collection of personal information
Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and profession or occupation.
EBI.AI collects, exports, and uses personal information to manage your relationship with EBI.AI and better serve you by personalising your experience and interaction with EBI.AI. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required.
EBI.AI may collect your personal information through your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, during conversations or correspondence with EBI.AI representatives, when you purchase goods or services or complete an online application form.
EBI.AI may collect personal information from you in connection with:
- product or service orders, activations, and registrations
- profile creation and user verification for online services
- information requests or complaints
- marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
- contest entries or survey participation
- job applications
- event registration
- visits or browsing on EBI.AI websites
The types of personal information EBI.AI may collect from you includes:
- personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address
- in some cases, your business contact data may be provided to EBI.AI by a designated entity within your business or enterprise (such as a member of your IT department)
- financial information, such as your credit/dEBI.AIt card number or other billing information
- other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product functionality, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data
- geo-location data such as your IP address or physical location when you request location based services
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise
- information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time
If you post, comment, indicate interest or complaint, or share personal information, including photographs, to any public forum on an EBI.AI site, social network, blog, or other such forum, please be aware that any information you submit can be read, viewed, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or for purposes that neither you nor EBI.AI have control over. EBI.AI is not responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these forums.
In addition to the information you provide, EBI.AI may also collect information during your visit to an EBI.AI website, web-based application, or a website “powered by” another company on behalf of EBI.AI, through our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies, as well as embedded Web links. These tools collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a website, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, clickstream behaviour (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with EBI.AI websites or “powered by” websites) and product information. EBI.AI may also use some of these Automatic Data Collection Tools in connection with certain emails and communications sent from EBI.AI and therefore may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email.
EBI.AI also collects information from publicly or commercially available sources that it deems credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and demographic/profile data. The information EBI.AI collects from its public or commercial sources may be used along with the information EBI.AI collects when you visit EBI.AI’s sites. For example, EBI.AI may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with the IP address collected by Automatic Data Collection Tools to derive your general geographic area.
EBI.AI may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our websites, products or services.
How we use your information
EBI.AI may use your information to:
- manage our relationship with you
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- communicate with you about EBI.AI products, services or support and send marketing communications
- provide products, services and support to you
- improve and develop products, services and support including through quality control, research and data analysis activities
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalised promotional offers
- measure performance of marketing initiatives, ads, and websites “powered by” another company on EBI.AI’s behalf
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- answer enquiries, provide information, support or advice about existing and new products or services
- personalise some EBI.AI websites
- provide you with access to protected areas of our website
- assess and improve the performance and operation of EBI.AI’s websites
- to keep your contact details up to date and provide updated details to EBI.AI service providers and suppliers where necessary
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you
How we share your information
EBI.AI will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. EBI.AI shares personal information in the following ways:
EBI.AI retains service providers and suppliers to manage or support its business operations, provide professional services, deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist EBI.AI with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers may be located in the US or other overseas locations and include, for example, credit card processors, debt collectors, providers of customer support and live-help, marketing and communications, hosting and IT service providers, email service providers, automated data processors, shipping agents, management and support of EBI.AI websites, order fulfilment and delivery. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received on behalf of EBI.AI and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for EBI.AI.
Except as described in this Statement, EBI.AI will not share the personal information you provide to EBI.AI with non-EBI.AI third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorised information requests of police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect the rights and properties of EBI.AI or its subsidiaries; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of EBI.AI, our employees, and third parties on or using EBI.AI property when allowed and in line with the requirements of applicable law.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, EBI.AI decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is EBI.AI’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is and remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- wherever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you would like to opt-in to receive the content from EBI.AI. If you don’t want to receive information from EBI.AI then don’t tick the box.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@EBI.AI.ai.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Innovation Centre, Gallows Hill, Warwick CV34 6UW
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.