Location: University of Warwick Science Park, Warwick.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic and ambitious individual, who will bring their creative and analytical talent to our exciting team. Helping businesses to find us, so we can solve their customer communication problems using our world leading AI.
Traditional IT and business practices are no longer cutting it. Businesses need to disrupt just to keep up. AI is their way to do this. You can be the person guiding their decisions and highlighting ways that this exciting technology can solve their current problems and unlock their future opportunities, in turn, gaining for yourself a huge opportunity to learn about THE hottest industry.
We’d like to hear from articulate, analytical, tech savvy candidates who live for attention to detail and are excited to be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working with some of the world’s biggest companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
The successful applicant will be someone who can apply their skills and knowhow to tell us how we achieve our objectives.
EBI.AI are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI communications solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. We have been developing advanced AI including chat and voice bots for the past five years and were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
Using AI, we automate, assist and deliver insight into communications for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world, one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies and we are developing AI comms solutions for several UK local governments.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture together with years of experience integrating business systems, is proving invaluable when building advanced AI communications solutions.
As a Digital Marketer you will operate the inbound and outbound marketing process, exploring and discovering new markets and customers for our awesome AI.
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing including our marketing database, website, CRM, email and social channels.
- Run inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Manage external creatives and agencies.
- Monitor Lead Forensics and other analytics.
- Prepare reports on marketing progress.
- Work with the team on new and innovative growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities with external PR companies.
- Carry out research tasks on industry trends and technologies.
- Assist with scheduling sales appointments and events.
- Research market sectors and companies, so we approach ideal customers.
- Pass product feedback from customers and market research to the R&D team.
To be successful as a Digital Marketer you will have:
- A passion and aptitude for research.
- Superb attention to detail.
- 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, email best practices and analytics.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Experience in a CRM especially Hubspot or an outbound sales tool such as Mailchimp or Campaign Manager would be handy but not essential.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.