We’re looking for a Digital Marketer and would love to hear from results-driven candidates who are excited about how digital drives inbound interest from potential customers. Advertising is a big focus in this role, so experience in this area is key.
Who are we?
EBI is one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI customer engagement solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. Our data engineering team has been building data platforms for more than 20 years and we were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem in 2014.
Our advanced conversational AI platform helps businesses provide instant and personalised customer experiences to millions of their customers at any one time. Current clients include some of the UK’s best-known insurance and property management companies, one of Sweden’s biggest supermarket chains, and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Over the last seven years, our EBI.AI product has been proven and we’re now seeing incredible growth across all sectors, as businesses realise the potential of AI.
We work genuinely hard on company culture to keep the team close-knit now we work remotely, and are fully committed to equality and inclusion, both in our hiring process and in our working environment.
With a focus on advertising and SEO, this role is to explore and discover new markets and customers for conversational AI while fine-tuning our marketing processes and being our social butterfly.
- Develop an understanding of the industry, company product, and values
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with team members
- Work with internal and external colleagues to distribute SEO content
- Assess advertising activity needed for targeted reach
- Ensure adverts are placed in line with marketing plans
- Manage and execute social media: manage calendars, create posts, engage in conversations
- Review data to assess performance of advertising/content distribution
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Research ideal markets and customers to target activities
A growth focused individual who thrives on the outcomes of their work. An analytical mindset, persistence and excellent communication are essential to the success of this role.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excitement to work in the B2B SaaS market and for conversational AI
- Knowledge and experience of digital advertising
- Experience with LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter ads
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM
- Knowledge of digital tools and channels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Super organised
- Detail orientated
- A relevant degree and/or demonstrable marketing experience
- A desire to learn new skills
- Goal orientated
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.