Location: University of Warwick Science Park, Warwick.
EBI.AI are a market leader in the development of advanced AI bots that revolutionise customer experience. Our lab has been dedicated to natural language AI for the past 5 years, having been one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
Using AI, we automate, assist and deliver insight into customer engagement for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Our current clients include one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, property management companies, one of Sweden’s leading supermarkets and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience in integrating business systems, provides the perfect combination for building advanced AI bots.
Our EBI.AI product/market fit has been proven over the last 5 years and we are now seeing incredible traction and growth across sectors, as businesses realise the potential that AI has.
We’d like to hear from articulate, analytical and tech savvy candidates, with an interest in linguistics and a keen eye for detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working at the cutting edge of AI technology with some of the world’s biggest companies.
As a Conversation Analyst you will help to design and build the natural language conversations of our bots. This will include:
- Designing natural conversations with a high level of English language.
- Crafting dialogue flows appropriate to the client’s needs and creative direction.
- Ensuring you understand end user needs.
- Analysing conversations and performance monitoring.
- Implementing data-driven improvements.
- Improving bots in line with our driving concept of “Artificial intelligence, humanised”.
To be successful as a Conversational Analyst you will have:
- Know words and love tech, or know tech and love words.
- Have excellent spoken and written English.
- Work with words creatively.
- Have MS Excel skills.
- Enjoy recognising and analysing patterns.
- Be able to work systematically.
- Be willing to learn conversation platform skills.
Experience of writing for and scripting chatbots would be an advantage but not essential. Experience with words in any context would be an advantage (for example; writing articles or manuscripts; writing for games; running social media accounts where words are few and far between; writing copy that reflects brand voice).
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.