Are you looking for a new role that’s challenging but fun? Supported by a proactive team of creatives who encourage you to do your best work? If you’re brimming with ideas and enthusiasm but also highly skilled, we’d love to see if we’re a match.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Web Designer who also has strong graphic design skills. If you’re fascinated by AI and digital transformation that’s a real bonus. It’s a lot to ask of one person, but we know you’re out there somewhere.
EBI.AI is growing fast and we have lots of exciting projects on the go to develop our brand further. You’ll start at just the right time to push these plans forward and add your own flair as well as your own goals.
In addition to our website, you’ll be working on Lobster, our conversational AI platform that now houses some of the most advanced AI assistants in the world. You’ll help us keep and push a leading position in conversational AI in the UK and European market.
You’ll mostly be working from home but we’ll meet up in person fairly regularly in the Midlands as Covid restrictions lift.
Who are we?
We’ve been building data platforms for 20 years and for the past six years developing advanced conversational AI. Our AI helps businesses provide instant and personalised customer experiences to millions of their customers at any one time. Current clients include some of the UK’s best-known insurance and property management companies, one of Sweden’s largest supermarkets, and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
You hear a lot about company culture these days, but it’s something we genuinely work hard on. We’re determined to keep the team close-knit, even when we’re all working from home. We’re also very aware that tech companies have a long way to go before the industry represents everyone equally. We are fully committed to equality and inclusion both in our hiring and in our working environment.
All about you:
- You’ll be keen to take ownership of the EBI brand and website design and can’t wait to show us your portfolio
- When it comes to Adobe creative cloud suite, you’re a real pro
- You keep up to date with all the new tech and software available to designers
- Usability and accessibility are top of mind but you’re creative with your designs too
- You love that you’ll be working on a wide range of projects for different departments but, at the same time, be able to pull all of those things together to keep us consistent
- Giving and receiving critical feedback is fine by you because, when we’re open and honest with each other, you know it pushes us to do our best work
- You’re happy to collaborate with outside agencies and suppliers
- You want to be part of a nimble, ambitious workforce
- Delivering work on time and within budget goes without saying 🙂
What we’ll focus on together:
- UX and UI design for our Lobster platform
- Web design for the EBI and Lobster websites
- Graphic design for the EBI and Lobster brand
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only contact successful candidates.