Location: Office in Warwick, clients Europe wide.
To be considered, applicants must send a video introducing themselves to our commercial director.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic and ambitious individual, who will bring their energy to our exciting team, helping businesses to solve their customer communication problems using our world leading AI.
Traditional IT and business practices are no longer cutting it. Businesses need to disrupt just to keep up. AI is their way to do this. You can be the person carefully selecting and working with leading businesses, to see how this exciting technology can solve their current problems and unlock their future opportunities, in turn, gaining for yourself a huge opportunity in THE hottest industry.
Our sales process is totally focused on providing our customers with a solution that exactly meets their needs. You bring the intelligence and attitude, and we will provide the training on how we do this.
The successful applicant will be someone who can empathise with a customer’s challenges and have the confidence to ask the CEO of a billion-pound business difficult questions in an honest, inquisitive and interested way.
ebi.ai are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI communications solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. We have been developing advanced AI including chat and voice bots for the past five years and were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
Using AI, we automate, assist and deliver insight into communications for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world, one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies and we are developing AI comms solutions for several UK local governments.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture together with years of experience integrating business systems, is providing invaluable when building advanced AI communications solutions.
Drive new business sales of ebi.ai’s AI Communications Platform through a strategic and dynamic approach.
- Take a strategic approach to sales, following the EBI sales process to uncover and exactly solve a customer’s needs.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of ebi.ai, our AI Comms platform, our approach and our AI.
- Ensure you have an expert knowledge of your market sector.
- Research new business opportunities through a variety of sources, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, general research, attendance of events etc.
- Prospect potential future clients via video, networking, email etc.
- Build your profile online and through networks to identify yourself as an expert in your market industry and EBI products.
- Deliver presentations and demos to clients when necessary.
- Report internally on accounts, new business potential and market developments.
You will be looking for a big opportunity in an advanced technology company. Your attitude, aptitude and dynamism will be the key to being successful in this role and will be considered above sales history and experience.
- A drive and excitement for understanding businesses, their processes and problems.
- A passion for sales techniques and processes.
- Ability to present yourself well, with energy and gravitas, on video, e-mail and in person.
- High level of numeracy and confidence with IT.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work with resilience and tenacity.
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
- Sandler or similar sales training certifications.
- Experience with the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, negotiation and closing deals, to ongoing relationship management.
- A working knowledge of your industry.
- Experience of B2B sales.
- Experience of working with large enterprises.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- An existing, relevant social media/LinkedIn presence.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.