We’re looking for a bright, articulate and methodical person, to bring their engineering and analytical talent to our team. Helping businesses build software solutions that use natural language processing and machine learning to solve their problems.
Who are we?
EBI is one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI customer engagement solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. Our data engineering team has been building data platforms for more than 20 years and we were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem in 2014.
Our advanced conversational AI platform helps businesses provide instant and personalised customer experiences to millions of their customers at any one time. Current clients include some of the UK’s best-known insurance and property management companies, one of Sweden’s biggest supermarket chains, and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Over the last seven years, our EBI.AI product has been proven and we’re now seeing incredible growth across all sectors, as businesses realise the potential of AI.
We work genuinely hard on company culture to keep the team close-knit now we work remotely, and are fully committed to equality and inclusion, both in our hiring process and in our working environment.
- Requirements gathering and use case understanding and analysis.
- API development using Node.JS (v10+) and Express.
- Front end web development with Angular.JS (v7+) and React (v16+).
- Front end mobile application development with React Native (v0.60+).
- Creation of technical documentation for internally developed software components.
- Leading the definition of best practice, design patterns and coding standards within the development team.
- Ensuring software implementations adhere to the agreed architecture and design principles.
- Performing unit and integration testing of internally developed software.
- Experience in a full stack developer or similar engineering focused role.
- Significant experience developing APIs using Node.JS/Express/MongoDB stack.
- Strong experience in one or more of Angular.JS, React and React Native.
- Working knowledge of git version control system.
- Excellent working knowledge of application development on AWS.
- Experience of agile development practices.
- A commitment to and knowledge of secure coding practices and effective change management.
- A passion and aptitude for understanding business problems and finding solutions to them.
- Superb attention to detail.
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Creating and maintaining Amazon Cloud Formation Templates.
- Working other cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
- Experience of integrating natural language and machine learning models into software solutions.
- Experience of using typescript.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately, we can only contact successful candidates.