Location: University of Warwick Science Park, Warwick.
We are looking for a bright, articulate and methodical individual, who will bring their engineering and analytical talent to our exciting team. Helping businesses to build software solutions that leverage natural language processing and machine learning to solve their problems.
EBI are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI customer engagement solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. Our data engineering team have been building data platforms for over 18 years. We have been developing advanced AI for the past five years and were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
Using AI, we automate, assist and deliver insight into customer engagement for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Our current clients include one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, property management companies, one of Sweden’s leading supermarkets and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture together with years of experience integrating business systems, is proving invaluable when building advanced AI solutions.
- Requirements gathering and use case understanding and analysis.
- API development using Node.JS (v10+) and Express.
- Front end web development with Angluar.JS (v7+) and React (v16+).
- Front end mobile application development with React Native (v0.60+).
- Creation of technical documentation for internally developed software components.
- Leading the definition of best practice, design patterns and coding standards within the development team.
- Ensuring software implementations adhere to the agreed architecture and design principles.
- Performing unit and integration testing of internally developed software.
- Experience in a full stack developer or similar engineering focused role.
- Significant experience developing APIs using Node.JS/Express/MongoDB stack.
- Strong experience in one or more of Angular.JS, React and React Native.
- Working knowledge of git version control system.
- Excellent working knowledge of application development on AWS.
- Experience of agile development practices.
- A commitment to and knowledge of secure coding practices and effective change management.
- A passion and aptitude for understanding business problems and finding solutions to them.
- Superb attention to detail.
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Creating and maintaining Amazon Cloud Formation Templates.
- Working other cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
- Experience of integrating natural language and machine learning models into software solutions.
- Experience of using typescript.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.