We are looking for a tech-savvy Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us achieve our vision – an AI at the centre of every enterprise.
The SDR will be given responsibility to generate and manage accounts with large global enterprises around the world selling our Lobster AI platform and fully-managed AI and digital transformation services.
We are looking for someone with exceptional networking abilities and a tenacious work ethic for building relationships and finding new opportunities within varied B2C innovation departments and teams. Independence and autonomy is required for this role as well as experience and passion for selling SaaS software.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business team passionate about cutting edge technology that transforms businesses and customer experience with the scope for promotion.
EBI.AI are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI customer engagement solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. Our digital transformation team have been building data platforms for over 20 years. We have been developing advanced AI for the past seven years and were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem when it started in 2014.
We use AI to automate, assist and deliver insight into customer engagement for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Our current clients include one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, leading property management companies, one of Sweden’s leading supermarkets and one of the largest ferry operators in the world.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience integrating business systems, are proving invaluable when building advanced AI solutions.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, following up on leads and appointment setting for BDMs (Solutions Consultants)
- Effectively communicate and pitch the EBI solution and value proposition to prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Build and own a territory/industry vertical
- Consistently book high quality discovery calls for allocated BDM (Solutions Consultant)
To be successful in Enterprise SaaS sales:
- Have an interest in technology and start-ups
- Be able to manage daily behaviours to drive results
- Hungry and ambitious, yet consultative and patient
- Experience with Hubspot CRM or Sandler sales approach helpful but not essential
- Experience in selling software or SaaS solutions
- Experience in complex Enterprise level sales a plus
- Experience in retail industry a plus
Why work for us:
- Huge growth through 2020
- Privately owned company with no outside investment
- Autonomy in role with support of tight knit team and innovative culture
- Opportunity to grow into Solutions Consultant (BDM) role.
- Work remotely, with expectation to attend regular meetups in the Midlands as Covid restrictions lessen.