We are looking for a bright, dynamic and ambitious individual to join our exciting team in an entry level position, supporting the Commercial and Marketing functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to gain knowledge and experience of Commercial and Marketing functions. We’d like to hear from those who are tech savvy, live for attention to detail and are excited to be part of a fast-paced, start-up style culture, working with some of the world’s biggest companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Post-Covid remote working (Company office is in Warwick)
- Temporary and permanent considered
EBI are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI customer engagement solutions that are revolutionising customer experience and support. Our data engineering team have been building data platforms for over 18 years. We have been developing advanced AI for the past five years and were one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
Using AI, we automate, assist and deliver insight into customer engagement for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Our current clients include the biggest brewery, property company and ferry operator in the world, as well as Sweden’s largest supermarket and one of the UK’s leading insurance companies.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on data platforms, big data and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience integrating business systems, are proving invaluable when building advanced AI solutions.
The role: Commercial Administrator
- Researching leads
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Creating and maintaining procurement information
- Running outbound campaigns
- Booking sales meetings
- Other operational and administrative tasks for sales and marketing
To be successful as a Commercial Administrator you will:
- Have an interest in technology and start ups
- Be organised with superb attention to detail
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have an interest in Commercial/Marketing areas
- Be able to show enthusiasm and initiative
- Have a desire to learn new skills
- Be goal orientated
- Be resilient and able to conduct repetitive tasks in a high quality and efficient manor
Experience in a CRM especially Hubspot or an outbound sales tool such as Mailchimp would be handy but not essential.
Due to the high volume of applications, we regret we can only contact successful candidates.