Location: Warwick Science Park
Are you looking to be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working on projects for large multi-national companies at the cutting edge of AI technology?
EBI.AI are a market leader in the development of advanced AI bots that revolutionise customer experience. Our lab has been dedicated to natural language AI for the past 5 years, having been one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
We develop bespoke bots for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world and one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies. Through call centre BPO partnerships, we are also developing bots for local governments and several well-known UK brands.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience in integrating business systems, provides the perfect combination for building advanced AI bots.
Our EBI.AI product/market fit has been proven over the last 5 years and we are now seeing incredible traction and growth across sectors, as businesses realise the potential that AI has.
As an AI Developer, you will be asked to develop high quality software solutions based on the functional specification agreed with the team and the client, perform unit and system and integration level testing ensuring high quality of work and deliver changes to existing applications and databases as required for support and change requests.
- Assist in the development of existing and future application projects
- Take responsibility for research, specification and development of key modules
- Participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
- Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
- Monitor performance of live systems to spot and log issues and suggest improvements to minimise defects
- Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
- Provide support for existing and future application developments when required, including bug fixing and change requests
The key skills and responsibilities of an AI Developer:
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
- Knowledge of unit-testing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of working with HTML/CSS/LESS
- Database Design and SQL Experience (ER diagrams, SQL queries)
- Desire to learn
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts (Map/Reduce, Eventual consistency)
- Cloud experience IaaS and PaaS (IBM Bluemix or AWS or Azure)
- Keen interest in artificial intelligence (e.g. IBM Watson, Tensorflow)
- Positive work ethic
- Excellent team working skills, ability to take criticism and share experience
- Node.js unit test frameworks (Mocha, Sinon, Chai)
- Mobile development (IOS or Android) (React, Cocoa, Cordova)
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Knowledge of machine learning tools and techniques
- .Net unit test frameworks
- Microsoft .Net 3.5+ (C#)
- UX design experience
- Interest in Natural Language Processing
- Experience with multilingual solutions
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.