Location: Office in Warwick.
EBI.AI are one of the market leaders in the development of advanced AI bots that are revolutionising customer experience and support. We have been developing advanced bots for the past five years and were invited by IBM as one of the first to join the Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
We develop bespoke bots for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world, one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies and through call centre BPO partnerships, we are developing bots for local governments and several well-known UK brands.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture together with years of experience integrating business systems, is providing the magic sauce when building advanced AI bots.
Our EBI.AI product/market fit has been proven over the last 5 years and we are now seeing incredible traction and growth across sectors, as businesses realise the potential that AI has.
We’d like to hear from articulate, analytical, tech savvy candidates who live for attention to detail and are excited to be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working with some of the world’s biggest companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
Operate the outbound lead generation process, exploring and discovering new markets and customers for our awesome AI.
- Research market sectors and companies to create a database of ideal customers.
- Identify new business opportunities through a variety of sources.
- Ensure the sales team get a full and detailed brief of potential markets or customers.
- Arrange appointments and meetings for the sales team.
- Pass product feedback from customers and market research to the R&D team.
To be successful as a Lead Generator you will have:
- A passion and aptitude for research.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent written English.
- MS Excel ninja skills.
- Guru level Google search talent.
- LinkedIn master navigator know how.
Experience in a CRM especially Hubspot or an outbound sales tool such as Mailchimp would be handy but not essential.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.