Location: Office in Warwick, clients Europe wide.
EBI.AI are a market leader in the development of advanced AI bots that revolutionise customer experience. Our lab has been dedicated to natural language AI for the past 5 years, having been one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
We develop bespoke bots for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world and one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies. Through call centre BPO partnerships, we are also developing bots for local governments and several well-known UK brands.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience in integrating business systems, provides the perfect combination for building advanced AI bots.
Our EBI.AI product/market fit has been proven over the last 5 years and we are now seeing incredible traction and growth across sectors, as businesses realise the potential that AI has.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic and ambitious individual to join our superstar team, pushing “Artificial intelligence, humanised” out to the world.
Traditional IT and business practices are no longer cutting it. Businesses need to disrupt just to keep up. AI is their way to do this. You can be the person taking this technology out to businesses, showing them the exciting opportunities it holds and, in turn, gaining for yourself a huge opportunity to be a leader in THE hottest industry.
Drive sales of EBI bots to new businesses and make sure relationships with clients are successful.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of EBI.AI, our bot platform, our approach and our bots.
- Research to find market opportunities and find the best routes to first contact.
- Work with the marketing and lead generation teams to put your plan into action.
- Follow the full EBI.AI sales process through following and qualifying leads, client exploration meetings, presentations, negotiating deals, and maintaining relationships.
- Deliver presentations and demos to clients.
- Ensure clients receive excellent customer service.
- Report internally on accounts, new business potential and market developments.
You will be looking for a big opportunity in an advanced technology company. Your attitude, aptitude and dynamism will be the key to being successful in this role and will be considered above sales history and experience.
- A drive and excitement for understanding businesses, their processes and problems.
- A passion for sales techniques and processes.
- High level of numeracy and confidence with IT.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work with resilience and tenacity.
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
- Experience with the full sales cycle from identifying leads, negotiation and closing deals, to ongoing relationship management.
- A working knowledge of an applicable industry, for example tech, customer service, IT support.
- Experience of B2B sales.
- Experience of working with large enterprises.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or similar CRM.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.