Location: Warwick Science Park
EBI.AI is a newly launched brand in the red hot Artificial Intelligence market place. Set up by EBI Solutions, one of the UK’s leading, most experienced Big Data consultancies, EBI.AI have been operating in “stealth mode” since 2014 designing and building AI solutions for enterprise customers.
We now feel the time and technology is right to take our solutions to the wider market.
We are building a team of THE best AI developers and we are able to offer a number of internship opportunities to candidates wishing to develop professional skills within this team.
The interns will be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working on projects for large multi-national companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
Duties and responsibilities
You will participate in the development, testing and support of AI solutions for enterprise customers whilst delivering business value.
- Extract and reorganise customer data with a view to loading into SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Develop and troubleshoot dialog flow for artificial intelligence conversational applications.
- Design and develop scripts, processes, questions and answers as needed.
- Develop consistent personalities for the artificial intelligence agents.
- Assess the effectiveness of dialog in user interactions and recommend new or improved ways of engaging the user in conversation.
- Use feedback from pilot trials of conversational applications to improve the user experience.
- Test conversation workflow using the EBI AI test rig.
- Provide backup support for other projects.
- Good SQL skills.
- Good HTML/CSS skills.
- Very good problem-solving skills with the ability to think logically and reason through problems.
This role will suit a student who has completed at least 2 years of study and who is looking to gain valuable experience in the area of app development specifically in the AI arena.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.