Location: Warwick Science Park
EBI.AI are a market leader in the development of advanced AI bots that revolutionise customer experience. Our lab has been dedicated to natural language AI for the past 5 years, having been one of the first to join the IBM Watson Ecosystem at its inception in 2014.
We develop bespoke bots for many leading companies across multiple sectors. Current clients include the biggest property company in the world, the biggest ferry operator in the world and one of the UK’s biggest insurance companies. Through call centre BPO partnerships, we are also developing bots for local governments and several well-known UK brands.
EBI started in 2001 with a focus on big data, data management and advanced analytics. Our enterprise knowledge and culture, together with years of experience in integrating business systems, provides the perfect combination for building advanced AI bots.
Our EBI.AI product/market fit has been proven over the last 5 years and we are now seeing incredible traction and growth across sectors, as businesses realise the potential that AI has.
We are able to offer a number of internship opportunities to candidates wishing to develop professional skills within our world leading AI team.
Our interns will be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working on projects for large multi-national companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
Duties and responsibilities
You will participate in the development, testing and support of AI solutions for enterprise customers whilst delivering business value.
- Extract and reorganise customer data with a view to loading into SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Develop and troubleshoot dialog flow for artificial intelligence conversational applications.
- Design and develop scripts, processes, questions and answers as needed.
- Develop consistent personalities for the artificial intelligence agents.
- Assess the effectiveness of dialog in user interactions and recommend new or improved ways of engaging the user in conversation.
- Use feedback from pilot trials of conversational applications to improve the user experience.
- Test conversation workflow using the EBI AI test rig.
- Provide backup support for other projects.
- Good SQL skills.
- Good HTML/CSS skills.
- Very good problem-solving skills with the ability to think logically and reason through problems.
This role will suit a student who has completed at least 2 years of study and who is looking to gain valuable experience in the area of app development specifically in the AI arena.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we can only contact successful candidates.